Saturday 12 September 2015

Him...

There he goes walking with his friends
Little does he know he's got my heart tucked in his back pocket
I stand there waitin' for you to notice
That I'm crushin on you, boy, and I just can't stop it

He flashes a smile and I melt like butter

He speaks to me and I can only stutter

Here I stand staring at my feet

When he walks by, can he hear my heart beat?
It's got its melody when he's around
He picks me up when I'm feeling down

When he looks into my eyes and smiles

Can he see how much he drives me wild?
He's adorable and wonderful
Incredible and unbelievable

I wish I could tell him everything I feel

And hearts not the only thing I want to steal
His breath, his kiss
I wanna be the one he'll miss

When he closes his eyes

Wanna be his last goodbye
His most treasured
Forever...
-Khushi Jain


No comments:

Post a Comment